目录
设置
书籍详情
加入书架
推荐票
金票
打赏
评论区
青春的晴天 作者: 上钰 字数:2254 更新时间:2013-08-23 14:18:00

第六章 云晓安(上)

云晓安是一个安静的孩子。

在她五岁时她就被叶子朔收养,叶子朔没有给她该名字,还是叫原来的名字,云晓安。

云晓安过的很安心,叶子朔是Z国有名的商人,同时,他是ZF老大的四儿子,简称‘小四’。

云晓安六岁时,叶子朔收养了另外两个小孩,分别是:叶悠悠(原名:陈友友)、叶诗诗(原名:秦倾)。

云晓安很欢迎叶悠悠和叶诗诗,但因为叶子朔对云晓安的特别,也可以说是嫉妒吧,云晓安很不受叶悠悠和叶诗诗的待见。

云晓安很聪明,没有读过幼儿园,却什么都认识,当天学得当天就认识了。这是叶悠悠和叶诗诗更不待见她了。

云晓安很喜欢小说和诗。

云晓安10岁的某一天,天空很明朗,云晓安就站在阳台上,朗诵很脍炙人口的佳句:

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了。

The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom.

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。

Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。

The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.

这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

叶子朔路过时,听见云晓安的声音,会心一笑,不敢打扰他,走了。而这一幕落到也悠悠和叶诗诗的眼睛里。

作者的话
上钰

暂无